ok, so i mixed it up just a little:
1. DAL over CHI (+3) - Agreement;
2. GB over SD (+6) - Agreement;
3. (upgraded from 6) CAR over ATL (-4) - The Box disagrees, but I don't think ATL can cover;
4. MIN over KC (+3) - Agreement;
5. SEA over CIN (-3.5) - Not in your top 9, but we agree will cover;
6. (upgraded from 7) WAS over NYG (-3.5) - High on your list, low on mine, but we agree so it's in.
7. over HOU (-6) - Gut feeling pick here. I just think Indy is too good not to cover.
8. DET over PHI (+6) - Not in your top 9, but we agree will cover;
9. STL over TB (+3.5) - Not in your top 9, but we agree will cover.
[DAL - GB - CAR] X $10.00 to win $64.42
[DAL - MIN - SEA] X $10.00 to win $63.80
[GB - WAS - IND] X $10.00 to win $58.24
[CAR - DET - STL] X $10.00 to win $58.24
[SEA - - WAS - DET - STL - MIN] X $10.00 to win $451.80
[NE - OAK - BAL - NYJ - JAX - TN] X $5.00 to win $233.49
I think i like betting on as many of the games as possible. Gotta figure out a way to maximize comfort/payout and minimize overlapping....