Monday, October 29, 2007

Week 8 - Capper's Postgame - R.I.P. Mad Capper

I got your voicemail... congrats on your moneyline parlays!
interesting that you went with those since the box picks against the spread i
thought? What were the payouts on those bets?

As for me... TB pulled within 2 so that wasn't the game that screwed
me over. unbelievable that the giants went into prevent defense at the
end of that game and let mia march down the field and score that
garbage TD. that blew up my teaser by 1/2 point! half a frickin point.
unbelievable... that's what i get for putting all the eggs in the same
basket though.

This is too much fun to give up on, but I can't afford to keep losing
money like this... so... i've decided to keep betting low stakes
unless i get back ontop in a few weeks. i'll probably make 2-3 parlay bets
per week at $5 a piece. a couple wins can get me back in the game, and
a bunch of losses won't be a big deal.

Anyway, I'm gonna handicap next weeks game this morning before the
official lines come out.

No comments: