If you remember, my initial betting strategy was a 9-game parlay mix and match. Rank the top 9 games, pick the winner, and arrange them into 4 slightly overlapping 3-team parlays. Now that I've got 10 games I like, it may be time to Return to the Parlay.
- CHI +3 vs WAS
- CLE -3.5 vs NYJ
- DAL -10.5 vs DET
- NYG +2.5 vs PHI
- IND -9.5 vs BAL
- NO -5 vs ATL
- PIT +10 vs NE
- MIN -9 vs SF
- OAK +10.5 vs GB
- ARI +7 vs SE
- IND -3.5 vs BAL: Confident of IND victory + low scoring BAL offense. Check.
- DAL -4.5 vs DET: Confident of DAL victory + Solid DAL defense. Check.
- MIN -3 vs SF: Confident of MIN victory + low scoring SF offense. Check.
- CLE +2.5 vs NYJ: Flipped CLE to take points + Confidence in victory. Check.
- NO +1 vs ATL: Flipped NO to take points + Confidence in victory. Check.
- CHI +9 vs WAS: Confidence in CHI victory + large spread. Check.