Friday, December 14, 2007

Week 15 - Parlays for All My Men (Final Picks)!

So it's a parlay kind of week. Kudos to Matty for throwing caution to the wind and betting your entire chip stack. Takes some extra large underwear to do that. Also, congrats on being one for one, I saw HOU kicked butt last night.

This week I'm doing 3 parlays and a teaser, none of them big. I have little conviction this week in the picks, so it's not the week for long-shots.

3-team parlay, pays 6 to 1:
  1. [SEA -7.5 vs CAR -- NO -4 vs ARI -- IND -10 vs OAK];
  2. [BAL -3 vs MIA -- ATL -13.5 vs TB -- MIN -10 vs CHI];
  3. [JAX +3 vs PIT -- GB -8.5 vs STL -- SEA -7.5 vs CAR];
4-team teaser, pays 3 to 1:
  1. [GB -2.5 vs STL -- SEA -4 vs CAR -- MIN -4 vs CHI -- ATL -19.5 vs TB]
I'm putting a lot of faith in my #1 pick, SEA and the Box's #1 pick, ATL.

No comments: